Castle French Farm is situated on 130 rolling acres just outside of Raleigh, North Carolina only 7 minutes from Brier Creek and 2 minutes from the Leesville exit off of 540. We offer all levels of hunt seat and dressage lessons, with many school horses to accomodate all levels of riders. We are also a full-service equine facility, specializing in boarding, training, as well as breeding and selling show quality Sport Horses.
Our facility has plenty to offer all levels and disciplines with full access to 130 acres of private trails, a large lighted indoor ring, a full size outdoor jumping ring, and a round pen for training and our less experienced riders. The farm is centralized around three main barns containing 50 rubber matted stalls, automatic waterers, and staff that live on the property to insure the safety and well being of your horse at all times.
We invite you to contact us if you are interested in lessons, boarding, or just seeing what we have to offer.
Castle French Farm Amenities:
- Large box stalls with rubber matts and fresh straw daily
- Quality Grain 2X daily
- Alfalfa hay 2X daily
- Daily turnout in one of our large paddocks or pastures
- Three stables with a total of 50 stalls
- Daily stall cleaning
- Indivdual lockers
- 100’X200″ covered and lighted arena
- 100 meter all-weather outdoor arena
- European Exerciser
- 50′ Round Pen
- Private trails throughout our 130 acres
- Training and Lessons available
- Only 10 minutes from the Raleigh/Durham airport
- Trailer Parking
- Staff on site 24/7